Here it is:
Please keep in mind to be ready 30 minutes before your division is scheduled to start. For the divisions after 1pm, please be ready 1 hour before. If all competitors are present and a ring is available we will do the matches early.
WHAT TO DO DAY OF
Once you arrive at the Edmonton Military Fitness Garrison, go to the gymnasium
- Check in at the tables and make sure you are in the correct divisions. Please bring your registration confirmation.
- Wait until your division is called to the Bullpen (Staging area)
- Once there you will weigh in and have your Gi, No Gi, Muay Thai gear checked
- You will wait in the staging area until all competitors are present, then you will be brought to the ring. The assigned ring may change if there is one ready sooner
- All competitors must stay at the ring throughout the length of the division
- Medals will be awarded in the ring and then you will be free to leave and repeat the process for your next division if you are in one.
Weigh ins are with Gear on. We will allow a 2 lbs as a buffer as peoples may be different than our own. We do not wish to disqualify anyone but if your weight is over 2lbs off you we be DQ’d with no refund.
HEAD GEAR is MANDATORY for Kickboxing and Muay Thai… this will not be for sale at the event.