Schedule of the day is as follows:
BJJ divisions will be before No Gi
8am doors open
10am – Children 4-6 Game, Women BJJ/No Gi
10:30am – Children 7 BJJ/No Gi, Adult Kickboxing
11am – Children 8-9, 10-11, 12-13 BJJ/No Gi
12pm – SUPERFIGHTS, Adult Muay Thai / Executive BJJ
1pm – Purple, Brown, Black Belt BJJ, 14-16 BJJ/No Gi
2pm – Blue Belt BJJ, Children’s Kickboxing all ages
3pm – Submission Series Finals / Adv & Elite No Gi
4pm – White Belt BJJ, Novice & Intermediate No Gi / ALL ABSOLUTE BJJ
Please be prepared to compete 15 minutes before the scheduled time, and although we strive to have a smoothly run tournament, there are many factors out of our control that may slow the day down. We will do our best, I promise!
What can you do to help make the day run smoother?
1. Pre-Register, this will save you time and money
2. Register/Weigh in at the scheduled times or 1 hour before your event is scheduled (cash only please)
3. Stay close to the rings and listen for your division
4. Don’t leave the ring if you are competing in No Gi. It will follow BJJ immediately.
5. Please be patient. I have been to many tournaments where I showed up and registered at 7am and did not compete until after 7pm (once just before midnight). Schedules were not around back then. We have set a standard and although many expect us to stick to it, it is difficult to predict times.
6. Lastly, volunteer. We need many people to help set up, timekeep, present medals tear down etc. These are simple jobs yet super important, volunteers can make or break a tourny. if you would like to help please show up at 8:45am or if you would like to help set up email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs for Divisions:
Pre Register before May 15
Children Game/Muay Thai – ages 4-6 = $30 for 1 and $10 for the other
Children Ages 7-15 = $50 for 2 divisions and $10 for each one after that
Women =$50 for 2 divisions and $10 for each one after that
All other Adult Divisions = $65 for 2 divisions and $10 for each one after that
Pre Register May 16- May 26
Children Game/Muay Thai – ages 4-6 = $40 for 1 and $10 for the other
Children Ages 7-15 = $65 for 2 divisions and $10 for each one after that
Women =$65 for 2 divisions and $10 for each one after that
All other Adult Divisions = $80 for 2 divisions and $10 for each one after that
Good luck everyone!